Easy jet revealed the secrets of the jets and staff members as crew use these secret hand codes to communicate with each other on board – after a passenger filmed a stewardess pretending to be a chicken!
The staff members use different gestures and hand codes to communicate while they are on board instead of shooting during flights even if they are at opposite ends of the plane. The crew and staff members of the airlines are using these codes.
The codes include gestures for different food items including fresh veg wrap and tomato soup where the bizarre code is also available for the champagne and almost every item they had saved the hand code to communicate with other members.
- The staff will perform the hand gesture for bringing the champagne for the customers.
- Their hand codes and gesture can also explain about the party as they impersonating the horns of a male deer to show the sign of stag party.
- When the cabin crew presses their nose with the figure and looks like a pig they often asking for bacon baguette and tells the requirement of sandwich with their other hand.
- The video also explains the gesture of cradling when the baby’s bottle needs warming and the symbol for the tomato soup is ‘T’.
- When the customer is requesting for fresh vegetable they wrap requires only a rolling maneuvered.
- The crew has vast secret hand codes including if someone stuck in the toilet they need to raise both hands to show this message to other colleagues.
- They often tell their colleagues whether the film star is sitting on the jet but I can’t remember the name of the movie star.
The passenger posts the video of the cabin crew with hand gestures and later explained that she is performing the bizarre chicken gesture as flapping her hands like wings.
These are the hand gestures revealed by the Easy Jet where the cabin crew was communicating with each other on the basis of the hand gestures and the signs of the hand gestures are later explained on the YouTube video posted by the airlines.
The explanation of the hand gestures of the flights comes after the tweet of TV presenter Jamie East as she captured the strange gesture which looked like a chicken and tweet as ‘Excuse me please what is going on the Earth?‘
The different people explained that the staff member was trying to communicate the other members to order the chicken sandwich but later the airlines explained about the gestures of the video and the footage of cabin crew and explained she was signaling for the chicken sandwich.
The airlines added that we don’t usually disclose our secret gestures and training secrets but we are explaining to them as we train the staff with secret codes that helps them to communicate with Easy Jet serves nearly 6 million customers in one month.
We perform this kind of gestures to make sure that we provide quick and efficient in-flight service and deliver excellent services to prevent unnecessary chatter.