The average women will spend one –third of income on beauty products for a face in her lifetime but many of them could make mistakes that lead to their skin aging faster. The new study was conducted which shows that stress often causes problems including dry, flaky skin and acne.
The study was conducted that shows that emotions affect the skin, where the stress damage the free radicals and hormones accelerate the aging process – when we are stressed we tend to frown and clench our jaw that encourages the presence of wrinkles.
Here are some practical examples that help you to manage the health of your skin and improve your skin at the same time.
Don’t only use SPF on holiday:
- The misconception among women is popular as they apply the SPF only when the weather is hot or they are on holidays but doctors recommend you SPF is your daily skincare as you need to protect your skin from the sun and environmental stress to delay the sign of aging.
- Even if there is no ray of sun, you should need to apply the SPF on your skin as ultraviolet rays can penetrate the windows i.e. your skin getting risk from getting through car windows or others.
- You should need to apply the beauty products in the right sequence as you need to apply the thinner products such as serum before applying the thick products – as these products can actually stop the lighter one from performing their duty.
- Facial Massage is one of the best ways to release the stress from the face and reduce the sign of skin aging as they will circulate the blood and eliminate toxins from the complexion. You need to gently massage your face with your favorite facial oil and use your fingertips for getting awesome results.
- The major source of getting stress is the workload according to the survey and you need to make the proper plan to tackle the work stress – this mean you need specific time to read the email instead of reading emails all the day and try to think positively and be mindful – this will help you to maintain the body of your skin.
- You need to stay focus towards your goal instead of doing all the tasks at same time, you need to learn to say no to many items and put the limits – if you think your stress level is rising you should need to override the stress or just try smiling or laughing as it helps to lower the stress.
Exercise helps you a lot:
- Regular exercise is essential for wellbeing, you can rely on the meditation to lower cortisol levels as meditation helps you to sleep regularly deeply as research shows that people who listened to meditation tapes have improved their skin four times as quickly.
- The common mistake made by the women and lead to a danger of skin damage as you need to tie your hair back loosely before going to bed as you need to keep away your hair from your face all the night.
- You don’t need to use lots of beauty products for your skin as you just need to select the one that suits your personality and you need to stop cleaning your face again and again as it also harms the health of your face.
If you are still worried about the health of your skin, then you should need to meet the dermatologist as they prescribe you the treatments or meditation that helps you to fight the serious condition.