The new app has been launched in the modern world to help the parents to monitor the activities of the kid’s smartphones to fight against the sexting craze.
The Gallery Guardian app is available with the intelligent algorithm that can detect the electronic phones and tablets activities and described the app as virtual eye to fight against the nudist images and texting on the younger’s phone.
The technology is growing rapidly in the modern world as everything has disadvantages and parents need to monitor the activities of the children to stop sharing inappropriate material i.e. a serious and apparent problem in the world.
- The app is brilliant and its virtual eye feature provides you access to link two devices and scans the media of the younger mobile phone and relays it back to a mother ship.
- The working of the app is awesome as the intelligent algorithm is able to detect the nudity images if the tablet or mobile phone contains and will alert the parent about the negativities of the younger.
- This app is working on the algorithm to detect the nudity send and even able to detect whether it receives the nudity images from the strangers to stop the risk of blackmail and the app is the transparent solution towards the modern world.
- The high-tech monitoring software will detect the naked skin, genitalia or breast exposure photos and if the images are sent or received it will notify the parents phone just after seconds reading ‘Suspicious Image Detected’.
- Once the app alerts the parents they can investigate their phone children and the app is helpful to detect the cyber-bullying to text sexting or potential blackmail or unwanted content.
The developers of the app tell that this is the first app ever available in the world that can detect the phone’s activity available on the App store and Google Play and able to add multiple devices.
The app is helpful for the parents to detect the activities as guardian and others who works in the technology look for these kinds of apps to secure the future of the kids as many of the parents don’t believe their kids are involved in these activities but they need to monitor them.
The survey shows that eight-year kids or younger were sending inappropriate messages and images and this app will help to bring the peace of mind for parents and kids.