Selecting the business-casual dress for the employees is a difficult task for every morning as clothing in the office matters a lot for the personality of the staff. The fact is that business-casual dress code is difficult to define but employees need to adopt a comfortable dress code.
Fashion is the way that tells about your personality – the first thing you must need to ask for the company’s policy about the dress code as many companies want you to dress in coat and tie or some wants to wear khaki or jeans, it is best to ask for details.
Let’s have look towards business casual dress code as a formal dress is worn only for interviews or event but for the daily routine you need to wear casual dress.
- Shirts: You must need to choose the shirts with collars and long-sleeve with buttons as it is considered to be the business casual dress for men. They are allowed to wear any color shirt including purple, pink, and yellow as all are suitable options but choose the one formal fabric.
- Pairing: You often pair your shirt with the vest sweater or full sleeve sweater as it is considered to be the top pairing for the men with a shirt. You can also choose the blazer for the shirt such as coat in navy or gray colors as they look awesome to men. You need to avoid wearing the sweaters contains pattern as simplicity is the best thing.
- Pants: Wearing jeans for the official work is not considered to be business look. You need to wear the khakis, dress pants and corduroy pants in dark colors as they are often suitable for the business look and make sure pants should extend to the shoes to dress like gentlemen. You need to avoid the colors such as red, yellow and purple for the pants at an office as they are disliked officially. If you like then trousers that look like pants are common these days.
- Shoes: Shoes are important for the personality of the men as you don’t need to wear the sandals at work or choose the sports shoes for the business look. You can easily go with the dress shoes with black, brown and gray shoes or wear leather shoes and lace-ups and loafers are all standards.
- You need to wear the handsome wrist watch on hand to appear reasonable for the office as you can add a leather folio towards casual dress code.
- You need to avoid wearing sneakers or flip-flops at the office or open toed shoes as they don’t appear nice to the people and avoid wearing skin tight trousers or pants.
You need to remain careful while you are dressing for the office as your first impression matters a lot for the people.